Apple Watch isn’t an independent gadget, which implies that you can’t set it up without an iPhone. Nonetheless, beginning with watchOS 6, you can install and delete apps on Apple watch without the assistance of your smartphone.
We set up a guide that permits you to download and install apps on your Apple Watch through the App Store that has now moved from the iPhone directly to your wrist.
Install Apps on Apple Watch with watchOS 6 or later
- Press the Digital Crown of your Apple Watch and open the Apps screen. Search for the “App Store” and tap on it.
- The Apple Watch app store has all the particular applications for watchOS. Look to them to find the app you need to install or tap “Search” to enter a class or an app name by typing on the screen with at the tip of your finger or by voice.
- Tap on the application you need to introduce to see information about it.
- To download it to your Apple Watch, tap the “Get” button.
- Double tap the side button on the watch when prompted to download and install the app.
Install Apps on Apple Watch with watchOS 5 or earlier
- Ensure your Apple Watch is connected to your iPhone and near to it.
- Tap the Watch application on your smartphone to launch it.
- Look down until you arrive at the Available Apps area, where you’ll see all the applications on the phone that have an ally for the watch that you haven’t installed yet.
- Pick the application you need to install and tap on the Install button.
- When the application is installed, you’ll have the option to see it on your watch.
- The application will likewise move to the Installed on Apple Watch segment in the Watch application on the iPhone.