Twitter is a social networking site site where you can impart your thoughts and insights with your followers. Individuals used to tweet words, which implied they would compose anything they desired to pass on with their followers. Users of Twitter, can now post voice tweets and messages. As indicated by the app’s data, it is trying the potential to send Twitter audio messages through the iOS application. “We’re currently testing the option to Tweet audio messages on the Twitter for iOS app. This feature makes it easier to Tweet on the go with your voice. To assist accessibility, we’ve also added automatic captioning.”, as per Twitter.
Users an listen to voice tweets that are the attachments on the tweets. On iOS, tapping on somebody’s voice tweet will play the sound message and progress it consequently for strung voice Tweets. As indicated by Twitter, when you click on play in iOS, it will quickly minimize in a sound dock at the lower part of your screen. So that, you can keep listening in while you travel through Twitter and leave the application.
How to Post Voice Tweets on Twitter
- On your iOS gadget, open Twitter and hit the Tweet compose icon.
- Now, you should hit the voice symbol.
- After that, now you’ve to, hit the red record button to begin recording your message, and afterward tap Done when you’re finished.
- You might add Tweet content and additionally start a thread with various Tweets. As per the reports, every individual voice Tweet can be recorded for as long as 2 minutes and 20 seconds. As per Twitter, assuming your message is longer than that, it will be naturally strung up to 25 Tweets.
- Whenever you’re done, tap Tweet to post your recording.