The Reliance Jio TV is one application that unites an entire host of entertainment options, it accompanies a lot of live TV channels and there are chances if you have this application, then you don’t actually have to purchase a DTH connection. The best news maybe is that the Reliance Jio TV application is totally free for Reliance Jio SIM users. Nonetheless, the Reliance Jio TV application works just on Android phones or tablets and the Jio set-top box, and the organization is yet to launch a devoted application for smart TVs, and PCs. Yet, that doesn’t mean you can’t watch the content of the Jio TV app on your gadgets.
Install JioTV App on PC or Laptop
- There is no dedicated Reliance Jio TV app for your laptop or PC. To make this work, you will first need to download an Android emulator first. Here are the steps how it’s done-:
- Go to bluestacks.com and download it. This android emulator helps you to install the Jio TV on the PC/laptop.
- Install the emulator on your PC/laptop and sign up using your Google account.
- Go to the Google Play Store and search for the JioTV application.
- Download and install the app on Bluestacks and open it.
- Enter the registered Jio mobile number to get the OTP, and enter that in, and start using the app on your Windows PC or laptop.
Install JioTV App On Your Smart TV
- There is no dedicated app for Jio TV for your TV just like the case before. Follow the steps to know how it’s done-:
- Open the Play Store on Android TV and search for the Kodi application.
- Download and install Kodi on your smart TV.
- Open Kodi and go to Settings. Click on ‘File Manager’ and then on ‘Add Source’.
- Here, type in https://kodi.botallen.com as a path and name it ‘BotAllen’.
- Next, you need to go to Add-ons in the Settings menu and click on Install from Zip File.
- Here you need to select BotAllen and then click on repository.botallen zip file.
- Once this is done, you need to go to Add-ons and click on ‘Install’ from the repository.
- Select BotAllen Repository and click on Video Add-ons and then go to JioTV.
- The repository will then install the application in the Kodi app.
- Once this is done, you will see an option to ‘Configure’ when you launch JioTV in the Kodi app.
- You will need to go to Configure and then click on PVR Client and download the client from the list.
- Go to the Login option in Configure and select keyboard and then OTP. Now, simply enter the Jio mobile number to get the OTP, which will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- You will now simply be able to open the application and start watching live TV on your smart TV with the Jio TV application.