In order to secure your information on mobiles, set a password on your phone. Additionally, if your smartphone supports Touch ID, you may most of the times use your unique finger impression as a substitute for your password. If your phone supports Face ID, you can utilize it rather than a password. In this article, you will learn about how to reset the iOS device, if you forgot iPhone password without any Windows or MacOS computer.
Apple has quite recently delivered the most recent update of iOS, iOS 15.2. The current software version incorporates different new capacities and bug updates, just as the capacity to lock and erase an iPhone or iPad without interfacing it to a Windows PC or Mac. In the latest update there is the option to reset your devices assuming they enter Security Lockout status due to successive ineffective passwords. In the event that a user forgets their password on iOS 15.2 or iPadOS 15.2, they can utilize their Apple ID and secret word to wipe and reset their gadget. The most recent iOS adaptation incorporates a new “Erase Device” choice that permits clients to rapidly delete all information and reset their iPhone or iPad.
While erasing or resetting your gadget, you will be prompted to enter your Apple ID password to approve your identification. This improves the current procedure over the past technique, which expected you to place your iPhone or iPad into DFU mode and reset the gadget using Finder on a Mac or iTunes on Windows, when you forgot the iPhone password
Before we start, it is urgent that the iPhone or iPad should be associated with Wi-Fi or a cell network before it is locked. iOS 15.2 or iPadOS 15.2 or later to be introduced on the iPhone or iPad.
Steps to Reset iPhone Without any PC
- At the point when you are locked out of your iPhone because of a few wrong secret key attempts, find the Erase Device choice in the base right corner of the screen.
- Select Erase Device and confirm the same.
- Sign out of your Apple ID on the gadget by entering your Apple ID and password.
- To wipe all of your information and settings, select Erase Device.
- At the point when the iPhone or iPad resumes, you might continue setting up the gadget.