Google has at long last rolled out dark mode on the Google Search desktop page. You would now be able to change the white website pages to grey dim shading. Google has effectively rolled out the dark theme for the applications on Android and iOS.
How To Enable Google Search Dark Mode
- Open Google Search by typing google.com in your Web browser.
- At the bottom right corner on the Google Search homepage, click on Settings.
- Then click on Appearance; in case it’s not visible under Settings, click on Search Settings and then on Appearance from the left panel of the page that opens.
- Choose between – Device default, Dark, or Light.
- At the bottom, click Save.
How To Enable Dark Mode From Homepage
On the homepage of the Google Search click on ‘Settings’ at the bottom of Google.com and selecting the new ‘Appearance’.
Talking about the mobile experience, the Chrome mobile app has already the dark mode enabled from May 2020, along with other Google apps such as Gmail, Google Drive, Google Calendar, and so on.